Style Me Pretty featured this wedding on their blog and we thought it was the perfect sample wedding to send to Walnut Grove. I love having sample albums for brides to browse through at venues. If you haven’t visited Walnut Grove yet, add it to the list. It’s a must see!
Walnut Grove at Tierra Rejada Ranch | website | 3370 Sunset Valley Rd, Moorpark, CA. 93021
Top 6 reasons we love working at Walnut Grove
- I’m so inspired by the rustic atmosphere! They did an amazing job with the guest area. The decor that is at the venue really sets a rustic elegant vibe.
- I love the grove of walnut trees. I love photographing couples in the rows of trees. The diminishing lines of the trees in the background is one of my favorite scenes.
- It’s behind & owned Underwood Farms. The venue is bordered by these amazing Eucalyptus trees and bales of hay. The light hits them just right and makes for a gorgeous ranch backdrop for your wedding.
- The venue looks amazing at night! The string lights that are provided by the venue really add a special touch to the images.
- It’s local! We love working in the 805!
- Did I mention how wonderful Michele is? She’s an amazing coordinator to work with!